Friday 7 March 2008

I have made it!!!!!!!!!

I just found a cool food blog directory, sorted by geography. Check it out: Columbus Foodie Food Blog Directory.

And I am on there in the Australian category of course! I could not believe it when I saw little old me there in the listing BUT what was more fabulous it seemed like I could look up blogs by geography and then I would assume culinary style... I mean if I feel like something Asian, I could search through Asia, something Latin, off I go to South America.... I think this is fabulous and I imagine there are a few of you bloggers out there that would have to agree!!

Actually I think this is just another way for me to be even more engrossed with the blogging network than ever, my family will hate that I found this site...

Check it out and please let me know what you think!!

Vida x

10 comments:

Squishy said...

Hey Vida,

That directory is great. My blog is on there as well.

Your cupcakes look wonderful, very pretty. Glad to see you blogging again.

A chefs life is a very lonely one and I am really happy with the decision I have made. Sad but happy at the same time if you know what I mean. The cooking classes at home thing sounds like a great idea. Good luck with it and keep me updated.

Cheers
Amelita

stickyfingers said...

That's cool! I'm there too, only my blog is listed as Deep Dish 'Friends' - not Dreams.

I also found myself linked here at a site which started out by listing underground restaurant movements:
http://www.curiousfork.net/

stickyfingers said...

EXCELLENT. I found I was there too, however they listed me as Deep Dish 'Friends' - not Dreams. Oh well.

I also found myself linked back at another website that lists Dining Projects aka The Underground Restaurant Movement.
http://www.curiousfork.net/

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for the link, we'll have to check it out! You and your daughters are beautiful and you look like you have a fantastic relationship!

Vida said...

whiteonricecouple, glad I could help!! I work hard at my relationships with my family and I am glad it shows!! They are beautiful girls, I do adore them, I am blessed!!! Vida x

Hey Amelita, glad you are happy, that is the only thing that counts!! Vida x

Hey Sticky, I thought that it was just a typo, all good though! Vida x

Jon! said...

Good on you Vida. They seem to have a great collection of blogs listed. And well done on your cupcakes - they are becomming more and more beutiful.

Happy eating,
Jon!

Jenny said...

Yeah for Vida!
It's nice to show up on someone else's blogs list!

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the link.Really appreciate it.

Tony said...

Congratulations! And thanks for the link! It's like a big multi-national cookbook from the locals!

Vida said...

Thanks Jon & Jenny... Vida x

Homecooked, you are welcome. It's a pleasure!!! Vida x

Anthony, thanks Darl, I was like you so excited to think I could look up anything anywhere in the world whenever I felt like it!! Vida x